Sunday Morning Raspberry Muffins
Sunday mornings are my absolute fav! Why? Because I get to sleep-in and lounge around all day in my pj's and nothing beats that! During the weekdays I never have time to make a nice breakfast, it's just a quick smoothie before I am out the door. That's why on Sundays I like to make something extra special to celebrate the day.
The recipe below makes 12 muffins:
- 1 & 3/4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana Mashed
- 1 Cup Plain Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease your muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, combine milk, oil, honey, the mashed banana, and the yogurt. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently fold in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Cool and Enjoy!