If you follow me on social media you know that I was on spring break in San Francisco last week and boy was it nice! San Fran is by far one of my most favourite cities, so I was really excited that I got to go back and spend some more time there.
When packing for San Fran, it’s a good idea to bring a lot of light layering pieces. You never know with the weather there, even if the forecast is a bright and sunny 23 degrees, it can still feel breezy- especially by the water. We ended up being blessed with the weather, it was California hot and I enjoyed every minute of it– I even got a head start on my summer glow.
Trip Highlights (snaps below are in order)
· Picnic at Alamo Park with the views of the Painted Ladies (literally the postcard street)
· Ghiradelli Square for ice cream sundaes.
· Stumbling upon Baker Beach - the most stunning views of the Golden Gate and great for photo ops
· Mr Holmes Bakehouse for the world famous Cruffins (a mix between a muffin and a croissant). Be warned that people start lining up at 8am for the Cruffins, and they only bake a set amount each day. Totally worth the wait!
· The views from the Cheesecake Factory rooftop at Union Square
· Of course we had to make a stop at In-n-Out Burger for a burger, a strawberry shake and some animal style fries - one of my California favourites!
After enjoying California for a week it was really hard to get back to work on Monday. However, it was a much needed, relaxing, and enjoyable vacation - I couldn't ask for anything more.